Ile de Nantes
Come and be amazed by the Machines of the Ile de Nantes and the Elephant, the Marine Worlds Carousel, the Royal de Luxe Company and the giants.
Wander around the Ile de Versailles, the Parc de Procé and the Jardin des Plantes, or set off for a cruise on the river Erdre.
Voyage à Nantes
Le Voyage à Nantes is an opportunity to discover numerous works of art created by architects and craftsmen, on display throughout the city during July and August. Follow the green line on the ground, and it will lead you to around 50 sites along the route.
Lovers of Art and History will want to linger at the Museum of Fine Art, the Jules Verne Museum, the Château of the Dukes of Brittany and the Cathedral of St Peter and St Paul.
- To the south of the river Loire, the Village of Trentemoult with its narrow streets and colourful houseswww.nantes-tourisme.com/fr/patrimoine/trentemoult
- Clisson, with its Château, its market hall and the Lagarenne Lemot Italianate gardenswww.valleedeclisson.fr
- La Maison du Lac de Grand Lieu in Bouayewww.maisondulacdegrandlieu.com
- Planète Sauvage in Port St Pèrewww.planetesauvage.com
Within one hour of Nantes
- Pornic, St Brévin and the Jade Coast,
- Saint Nazaire, La Baule and the Guérande Peninsula
- The Ile de Noirmoutier and the Ile d’Yeu in Vendée
- The Gulf of Morbihan
The Puy du Fou
Located in Les Epesses in Vendée, a historical theme park covering 55 hectares with stage shows and live performances.
The Cinéscénie of the Puy du Fou, evening shows during the summer.
As a couple or as a family, with friends or as a group, the Hôtel Kyriad les Champs d’Avaux is the ideal base for short break or a longer holiday in Loire Atlantique.